Gothenburg Fringe, 6th September 2021
** This will have a live studio audience in Estonia **
Syliva Spruck Wrigley, NorthEast Artblog
Dicey-Online is a live, online, one-man cabaret show directed by chance, direct from Estonia.
🎲Cut the repertoire and fresh ideas of multidisciplinary artist Dan le Man into 18 parts. Jumble them all up. Then stick them back together in an order that is directed by the drawing of lottery balls! The show ends when the STOP ball is drawn.
Welcome to Dicey, a one-man online cabaret show that is fresh, new and different every time it’s played.
Every show is a premiere.
”...fun and frivolity far more entertaining than just another night of Netflix!”
– Andrew, Australia 🇦🇺
”...Dicey was so great at randomizing funny surprises and cute guests, we almost started to suspect the whole thing was royally rigged…”
– Kaisa, Estonia 🇪🇪
”…a remarkable feast for the senses…”
– Alicia and Adam, USA 🇺🇸
”A veritable repository of compulsive mayhem and silliness”
– Simon, UK 🇬🇧
5 to 120 mins
Audience has text chat function
1080HD, stage quality sound
📘Inspired by the book, ”The Diceman” by Luke Reinhardt
📺 For best quality, cast to your home entertainment system
🎭 Theatre is momentary, this performance will not be recorded, published or available afterwards.
Past Show lengths
2. April 2021, 48mins (HeldekeTV)
9. April 2021, 1hr 43mins (HeldekeTV)
16. April 2021, 2hr 14mins (HeldekeTV)
23. April 2021, 1hr 30mins (HeldekeTV)
31. May 2021, 52mins (Brighton Fringe)
7. June 2021, 1hr 27mins (Brighton Fringe)
8. June 2021, 1hr 55mins (Brighton Fringe)
14. June 2021, 1hr 57mins (Brighton Fringe)
15. June 2021, 1hr 29mins (Brighton Fringe)
21. June 2021, 1hr 36mins (Brighton Fringe)
22. June 2021, 57mins (Brighton Fringe)
1. August 2021, 9mins (Calgary Fringe)
2. August 2021, 42mins (Calgary Fringe)
3. August 2021, 1hr 34mins (Calgary Fringe)